A program called Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) is open to all registered nurses (RNs), registered practical nurses (RPNs), and nurse practitioners (NPs) to work for a 12-month commitment to an eligible employer.
The eligible employer may be a hospital, long-term care (LTC) homes, and home and community care (HCC) agencies in greatest need across Ontario.
In addition to full-time 12-month work, the eligible nurses will be receiving an incentive worth $10,000.
Eligibility criteria for nurses:
- Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months before being hired;
- Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Begin employment no later than November 15, 2021;
- Commit to 12-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
- Not simultaneously receiving funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
If interested, you may fill out the Expression of Interest Form here: CCPN EOI.